Sunday, May 1, 2011

Get outside and discover the unknown

When you walk out the door and leave behind modern day technology you are embracing a new world!  Going for a nice hike, or even a nice canoe or bike ride allows you to experience all kinds of marvels. 
Recently on a walk with my parents, my nephew discovered an old broken down car that had seen better days.  He knew that I loved taking photos and excitedly came and got me and hurried us to his archaic find.
I was in photography heaven.  This car wreck allowed me to take some really cool and interesting photographs, while testing out different functions on my camera.  I was able to experiment with forest and camera lighting and different angles and perspectives. 
All this was thanks to my nephews discovery while enjoying an early morning hike with his grandparents.
An old car photo essay...






No comments:

Post a Comment