People who live in high-rise apartment buildings loose out on interesting visits from unexpected guests. Indeed, our friends of the forest can be as social as our house neighbours. Currently I live beside a ravine and am visited by various furry or feathery neighbours on a daily basis.
Last week I was reading in our sunroom and was visited by a friend, Mrs. Raccoon. On a weekly basis, Mrs Raccoon comes by and politely asks to borrow some sugar. This week, she asked if she could have our old bread crumbs. This time she must have had somewhere to go because she left in a hurry.
Fortunately I had my camera beside me and used this opportunity to experiment with my manual settings on my DSLR. As a result, the pictures are not perfect but I learned how to quickly change aperture and shutter speeds to try and get the shot before the Mrs. Raccoon decided to go back home.






No comments:
Post a Comment