Wow, this was a great learning opportunity (professionally and technically speaking) for me and gave me a glimpse into the world of photojournalism.
Candra Schank Photography --- Here are some of my everyday photos that I have taken, quotes I have come across, and thoughts and opinions I have on various photography issues!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Band - The Reason
Last night I took some pictures of the band, The Reason, playing at The Core. Now, I thought that I would be allowed to freely take pictures, since the event was a public event, however, I quickly learned otherwise. Within 2 minutes of my entrance and the first click of my camera, I had a man rush over to me. As it turned out, I had to have permission to take photos! I explained that I was in NCs digital photography course and wanted to take pictures of the band and crowd, as the event presented a great photographic learning environment. He was kind and let me stay, but informed me to be non-intrusive!
Wow, this was a great learning opportunity (professionally and technically speaking) for me and gave me a glimpse into the world of photojournalism.
Wow, this was a great learning opportunity (professionally and technically speaking) for me and gave me a glimpse into the world of photojournalism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Man, you should come with me to the next U2 concert and be my official photographer. You'd get way better shots than I ever do.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're updating your blog again!