Saturday, September 24, 2011

Once again I am a professional student

I have officially started Photography School!  Hurray.  So far classes have been relaxed and not particularly overwhelming.  Class activities and lectures have focused on the basic knowledge of camera modes, functions, tools and theory.  We haven’t had any photo assignments yet because we all just got our Digital SLR yesterday. However, now that we have our cameras, we are bombarded with photo assignment homework.  Photo assignments entail planning, setting up (if necessary), and shooting numerous photos (it’s actually a lot more work than it sounds).  This does not bother me though.  I don’t see this as homework, I see it as a great opportunity to get take lots of pictures!

Today I am going to a baseball tournament to practice using my new camera and do some homework.  Once again, I cannot believe my homework entails taking pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I hate to break it to you, Cricket, but you're only a professional if someone pays you to do something. I think you're just a regular, old student. And by "old" I mean normal, not that you were born a decade or so before most your classmates:)

    ReplyDelete