Monday, January 17, 2011

Winter WonderLand

For a mid January day, it’s quite beautiful outside.  During the winter, the days can be a little overcast and dreary, however, right now big fluffy snowflakes are falling gently to the ground.  It’s beautiful.  Now, I am not someone who spends her winters outside skiing, tobogganing, or skating.  Winter for me is all about indoor social events or sitting on the couch reading a great book and sipping the largest cup of steaming hot tea! 

Recently after trying to take some pictures of snow, I noticed that I have no idea how to accurately expose for snow.  Therefore, I am going to push myself to get outside more and learn by!

For now, here are some nice pictures I took last week.  In due time, I will post some more winter wonderland pictures that will cause you to say Wow.





For those of you who have a keen eye, did you notice that one of these pictures is not a true winter scene?

1 comment: